Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart at the Chanel Pre-Fall 2014 fashion show on December 10, 2013 in Dallas, Texas.
Fall out Boy and Taylor performing “My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark”
guys this is honestly my favorite self-referential lyrical progression
EVERYONE WHO INSTALLED KNOW YOUR ANON PLEASE READ
As some of you know tumblr has been acting really weird lately. By that I mean that you can’t save any changes made to your theme because every time you go into customize the save bar will load but then will just revert back to “Save” and not “Saved”. This is not a problem caused by tumblr it’s a problem do to the code for Know Your Anon. After I was unable to save changes to my own blog I suspected that it was in fact the application and I was suggested to remove the code. After I did I had no problems after that. If you are unable to save changes in the customize page and you installed Know Your Anon please remove it immediately and the problem will be solved. If you still want to have the benefits of Know Your Anon then just copy the code, remove it, make whatever changes you want to your blog, and then after you are finished just edit the code back into your html.
2. Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
3. Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
4. Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
5. Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
6. Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
7. Meet someone new, even just a friend.
8. Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
9. Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
10. Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
11. Listen to new music.
12. Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
13. It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
14. Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
15. Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
16. Make new memories.
17. Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
18. Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
19. Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
20. Learn to love every bit of yourself.